Friday, October 12, 2007

Brought to you by the letter - "S"


I silently sifted down the stairs; letting the door not slam behind me. I sneezed as I stared at the simmering sun. My legs seperated, as my shoes sliced thru the slated grass. I climbed into my all familiar seat, and settled in as I pulled the seatbelt over my shoulder. I scratched my still slick and freshly shampoo'd hair. I started my car and listened to its not so smooth studder. I shifted into drive, and begain steering straight ahead down the small and slim road we live on. All of a sudden, a sleuthy green spider, slid down its string, seconds away from landing on the slope of my skin. My body was startled and began shivering at the thought of being stabbed by its sharp smile. I quickly slowed down, and separated the spider's web from its starting point. I then shucked it acrossed the seat and on to the opposite side panel of my not so safe motorized silo. If tomorrow I succomb to the startling sounds of strong muscles, and spidey-sense stewing, know that I will save you when you shriek for safety. My Sutten-Spidey Sense could be the next saving superstar story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say I think this is your best written blog yet! I love you Huzbi or should I say spidey-huzbi!